Thursday, July 19, 2007

Websites and Creativity

I have been literally struggling to get my new computer up and running and I think I finally have it. It took the help of Mark Johnstone with Gulf Coast Computers, the good folks at my ISP, Ygnition, Dell computer techs and a guy named Dave with Microsoft in India. Thanks to them all for their support and patience! Exhausting does not begin to describe how this was for me. Shouldn't it be that computers are simple - plug in and go? Well, they aren't for me. I'm glad to be back on line and getting ready to gear up and build my passion - Therapy!

So, now I'm in the process of creating my website. Check it out:
http://www.deleedarcytherapy.com/. Be sure to check in periodically because it will evolve daily, I'm sure.

As an undergraduate Art Major at SFASU I would find myself challenged in regard to: "where to begin" in creating something new. I find myself back there again and wonder if this is something that you find as well - I call it paralized by possibility.

If you are in a moment of creative contemplation, be patient. Let it unfold and don't wait for "perfect". This moment is perfect if we stop and consider it deeply. Sit for a moment, breathe deeply and be aware of all that is around you. In this very moment, all is well. Breathe it in and know that you can feel this in every NOW moment.
Take care.



No comments: