Sunday, December 7, 2008

Stress Free Shopping?

Sixteen shopping days remain for this year's holiday season.

Have you finished your shopping? Do you dread the idea of even getting near a shopping mall just now? I know that I do. And yet, I love the hustle and bustle of the holiday season. It's as if the world comes alive in a little bit of a different way. I love the lights, the colors, the decorations, the Christmas carols, the smell of the trees. When I walk into a store selling trees, I get very close and breathe deeply - the smell of Christmas is in the trees, the cookies and even in the winter cold days. Ok, we don't have so many wintry cold days here on the coast so I hold the memory of each one dearly.

I have written before about relaxation music and mediations that I offer to my clients. I love the music that I offer and it can be heard in my office every single day, because it does calm and quiet the mind and soothe the spirit. Many of my clients comment on how good it feels to come in and just settle into the session.

I want to invite you to sample this for yourself. Throughout the month of December, I'm offering a 20% discount on all spoken word meditations, calming and inspiring videos. With savings like this, you might even choose a piece of music or two to add to the mix. Or, if you have difficulty deciding, you might opt for one of the compilations such as "Dream", "Breathe" or one especially for children is "Cool Days".

In addition to the above, I'm also inviting you to get a head start on that pesky New Year's Resolution by enjoying 25% discount on EZWalk, a progressive 6-week walking program that includes a companion booklet.

All of the above can be downloaded directly onto your computer or iPod. Or, you might choose one for a friend: once you've shopped for them, you'll receive an acknowledgement. If you've purchased a gift for a friend, teacher or hostess, simply forward the e-mail to them with a greeting from you. How simple and stress-free can that be?

I wish for you calm moments during the remainder of this holiday season. I know that times are challenging, and yet our homes can, and hopefully ARE, the place we can go at the end of the day to recharge our batteries. Breathe deeply and enjoy each moment.

No comments: