Saturday, June 14, 2008

Are you a strong financial person?

I can truthfully admit this is not one of my strong points, or, it has NOT been in the past. I'm on the road to becoming stronger and more aware of my issues with money. And, because I'm a therapist and I realize that we don't always have to do everything by ourselves, I got some incredibly amazing help from someone I want to introduce to you!

Dave Blancett, of Blancett Financial Counsulting (
www.IHelpPlan.com), contacted me recently. Knowing that his services could benefit some of my clients, we scheduled a time to meet. Upon meeting Dave, I really liked and appreciated his knowledgeable and laid-back approach to financial planning. I decided that the best way to determine who of my clients might best benefit from Dave's services, I asked him to help me!

Like most financial planners, Dave reviewed my monthly income, spending and wishes for travel and some fun along the way! The program that he provided is very comprehensive, easy to read and smooth to use - I especially like that he took the time to teach me a few Excel "tricks" that I've enjoyed using. Mostly, I like seeing that personal financial security is not that far away. It also allows me to see how I can personally impact it to the positive along the way! So, now, I have a 4 year plan that I am excited to begin in July. I'll write more about the ease of use as I go along. Give Dave a call. He's a good guy and good guys are super in my book!

No comments: